The process of buying a car while having bad credit or no credit can feel like an uphill battle, but when you partner with the right people, it doesn’t need to be stressful or confusing. At Source Save Money we’ve helped hundreds of Seattle drivers secure auto loans, even while facing tough financial challenges.
And, we can do the same for you.
Ever wonder what you need to secure an auto loan and make your car ownership dreams a reality? Here are a few things to consider:
1. Income: If you are employed and have been at your job for more than three months and earn at least $1,800 monthly, you’ll have a better chance of being approved for an auto loan. Other forms of income are acceptable too, such as pension, disability and child tax benefits.
2. Driver's license: Since you are buying a car, you’ll need a valid driver’s license.
3. Bank Account: Auto loan payments will be withdrawn via your bank account each month, so you’ll need to be able to provide a void check or complete a pre-authorized payment form.
4. Down Payment or Trade-in: Although a down payment or trade-in isn’t always necessary, it can work in your favor when securing an auto loan by lowering the amount of money that you need to borrow.
Are you ready to apply for your car loan? Our online application only takes a few minutes to complete and a Finance Specialist will be in touch with you within 24 hours to get the ball rolling. For more information, contact us or apply now.
Do you have bad credit? No credit? Have undergone bankruptcy or credit counselling? Are self-employed, a student or new to the area? Regardless of your current situation or past financial struggles, we can help!
At Source Save Money, we specialize in working with Seattle drivers to rebuild their credit by securing an auto loan. Our team is comprised of understanding and non-judgmental Finance Specialists who work quickly with our clients to get them approved for the perfect vehicle that best suits their needs.
We can do the same for you.
All you need to do is fill out our secure online application, which takes just minutes to complete. After receiving your application, our team will contact you directly to review the information provided, talk about your vehicle needs and understand your budget. From there, we will work with you to make your car buying dreams a possibility while rebuilding your credit at the same time.
In fact, we’ve helped people turn their credit troubles around in as little as a year.
Years ago, filing for bankruptcy used to mean that you were financially ruined. But, nowadays, things are different. Finding a lender in Seattle who will approve you for an auto loan after bankruptcy is no longer impossible.
Did you know that getting approved for a car loan is a great way to rebuild your credit? Over time, as you make regular payments towards the loan, your credit score goes up. As it continues to increase, banks and other lenders will see that you are determined about maintaining a positive credit score, which can help you qualify for a lower interest rate in the future.
The key to success is being smart with your finances, maintaining a positive outlook and trusting the process. In some cases, we’ve helped applicants turn their bad credit troubles around in as little as a year – and our team at Source Save Money can do the same for you.
To get started, all you need to do is complete our secure online application, which takes just minutes to fill out. Once it is received, one of our in-house Finance Specialists will call you to help you find the lowest possible interest rate for a vehicle based on your income and credit score.
Even if you have filed for bankruptcy, we can help.
Do you have credit troubles or have been turned down for a car loan before? Don’t fret – our team at Source Save Money can help.
We understand that good people can sometimes encounter challenging situations that are no fault of their own. Whether you are climbing out of bankruptcy, dealing with divorce, undergoing credit counselling, or have bad credit or no credit, we can help you get approved for a car loan regardless of your history.
Our team of supportive Finance Specialists will work very hard for you to ensure that:
1. We get you the best interest rate possible, given your current credit status.
2. We find you a reliable car, truck, van or SUV that suits your needs and budget.
3. You can rebuild your credit rating through regular auto loan payments with the goal of securing a reduced interest rate in the future.
To see what type of auto loan you are approved for, click here to fill out our secure online application. All it takes is a minute of your time and we promise to never sell your confidential information.
Best of all, one of our Finance Specialists will be in touch with you (within 24 hours) to get the auto loan process rolling so that you can get back into the driver’s seat again. Apply today.