The process of buying a car while having bad credit or no credit can feel like an uphill battle, but when you partner with the right people, it doesn’t need to be stressful or confusing. At Source Save Money we’ve helped hundreds of Seattle drivers secure auto loans, even while facing tough financial challenges.
And, we can do the same for you.
Ever wonder what you need to secure an auto loan and make your car ownership dreams a reality? Here are a few things to consider:
1. Income: If you are employed and have been at your job for more than three months and earn at least $1,800 monthly, you’ll have a better chance of being approved for an auto loan. Other forms of income are acceptable too, such as pension, disability and child tax benefits.
2. Driver's license: Since you are buying a car, you’ll need a valid driver’s license.
3. Bank Account: Auto loan payments will be withdrawn via your bank account each month, so you’ll need to be able to provide a void check or complete a pre-authorized payment form.
4. Down Payment or Trade-in: Although a down payment or trade-in isn’t always necessary, it can work in your favor when securing an auto loan by lowering the amount of money that you need to borrow.
Are you ready to apply for your car loan? Our online application only takes a few minutes to complete and a Finance Specialist will be in touch with you within 24 hours to get the ball rolling. For more information, contact us or apply now.
Do you have credit troubles or have been turned down for a car loan before? Don’t fret – our team at Source Save Money can help.
We understand that good people can sometimes encounter challenging situations that are no fault of their own. Whether you are climbing out of bankruptcy, dealing with divorce, undergoing credit counselling, or have bad credit or no credit, we can help you get approved for a car loan regardless of your history.
Our team of supportive Finance Specialists will work very hard for you to ensure that:
1. We get you the best interest rate possible, given your current credit status.
2. We find you a reliable car, truck, van or SUV that suits your needs and budget.
3. You can rebuild your credit rating through regular auto loan payments with the goal of securing a reduced interest rate in the future.
To see what type of auto loan you are approved for, click here to fill out our secure online application. All it takes is a minute of your time and we promise to never sell your confidential information.
Best of all, one of our Finance Specialists will be in touch with you (within 24 hours) to get the auto loan process rolling so that you can get back into the driver’s seat again. Apply today.
If you own your own business, are a freelancer or do consulting work, you are not alone. Nowadays, more people are choosing to be self-employed because it allows them to pursue their passions, have more flexibility and be the entrepreneur they’ve always dreamed of.
However, there are some downsides to self-employment – like getting approved for an auto loan. Some lenders can make you feel like a down-right second-hand citizen because you don’t have a traditional job, making you jump through hoops just to qualify.
But, at Source Save Money, we are different. We embrace the gig economy and are happy to work with self-employed folks so they can be approved for an auto loan, find the perfect vehicle and get back to what they do best – running their businesses.
To get the process started, all you need to do is complete our secure online application form. Once received, one of our in-house finance specialists will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your options. As long as we have your necessary information, you could be driving within a matter of days!